Section two of article 22 of Law 34/2002 of July 11 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (Ley de la Sociedad de la Información y de Comercio Electrónico, hereinafter, LSSI-CE) establishes the following points:
- Service providers may use data storage and recovery devices in the terminal equipment of a subscriber or user, provided that the latter has given his/her consent after having been provided with clear and comprehensive information about their use, particularly regarding the purposes of the data processing, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on Personal Data Protection.
When technically possible and effective, the recipient’s consent for data processing may be given through the use of the appropriate parameters of the browser or other applications, provided that the former must configure their settings during their installation or update, through an action taken expressly for that purpose.
The foregoing shall not prevent any technical storage or access for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network or as strictly necessary in order for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide the service.
Cookies used for any of the following purposes are exempted from compliance with the obligations established in article 22.2 of the LSSI-CE:
- Solely to allow communication between the user’s device and the network.
- Strictly to provide a service expressly requested by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES ACCORDING TO THEIR PURPOSE
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website to, among other things, store and recover information on the browsing habits of a user or his/her computer. Depending on the information they contain and the way that you use your computer, they can be used to recognize the user.
- Technical cookies: They allow the user to browse a website, platform or application and use the different options or services therein; for example, monitoring the traffic and data transmission, identifying the session, accessing areas with restricted access, remembering the items contained in an order, carrying out the purchase of an order, submitting a request for registration or participation in an event, using security elements while browsing, storing contents for the dissemination of video or audio files or sharing content over social media.
- Personalization cookies: They enable the user to access a service with predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as language settings, the type of browser used to access the service, the settings associated with the region from which one accesses the service, etc.
- Analytics cookies: They allow those who emit these cookies to monitor and analyze users’ behavior on the websites to which they are linked. Information collected through these cookies is used to measure the activity on the websites, application or platform and to develop navigation profiles for the users of said sites, applications and platforms. The purpose is to make improvements based on an analysis of the usage data of the recipients of the service.
- Advertising cookies: They allow the efficient management of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided, based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency with which ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: They allow the efficient management of advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the users’ behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be created to serve as a basis for the ads that are displayed.
PRINCIPLE OF INFORMATION
In compliance with the provisions of Article 5 of the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on Personal Data Protection (hereinafter, LOPD), we inform you explicitly, concisely and unambiguously that the information obtained through the cookies installed on your computer shall be used for the following purposes: vass.es uses third-party analytics cookies that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus conduct measurements and a statistical analysis of the use that users make of the service offered. To do so, we analyze your browsing activity on our website in order to introduce improvements in the functioning of the website and/or improve the products or services that we offer you.
The recipients of the information obtained through the cookies installed on your computer will be the following entities:
- Editor responsible for the website and data controller: SERBATIC SISTEMAS TECNOLÓGICOS, S.A.
- When applicable, the entities directly associated with the editor responsible for the website are explicitly indicated as follows: Nateevo, vdShop, Serbatic.
PRINCIPLE OF CONSENT
It will be understood that you give consent for the installation of cookies when you check the “Cookies policy” box provided for that purpose in our website.
If the user does not expressly indicate whether he/she accepts the installation of cookies, but continues to use the website or application, it will be understood that he/she has given his/her consent, with our organization expressly informing him/her of the possibility of blocking or eliminating the cookies installed on his/her device by configuring the browser options installed on his/her computer.
OPTIONAL NATURE OF COOKIES INSTALLATION
Although accepting the installation of cookies on your computer is optional, refusing to install them may limit or impede the websitecation, it will b which would make it impossible for us to provide services through it.
DEACTIVATION OF COOKIES
Users may change the cookie settings, block or deactivate cookies at any time. The methods for the principal browsers are as follows.
As well as third-party cookies, Google AdWords.
In addition, Google offers a “Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on” which can be downloaded here.
SERBATIC SISTEMAS TECNOLÓGICOS, S.A. is not responsible for the content or veracity of third-party cookies policies.
PRINCIPLE OF DATA SECURITY
SERBATIC SISTEMAS TECNOLLS TEC, S.A. undertakes to comply with its obligation of secrecy with regard to personal data and its duty to store it. It will take all necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of personal data and prevent its alteration, loss or unauthorized processing or access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which it is exposed, whether arising from human action or from the physical or natural environment, as described in Title VIII of Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, by which the development regulation of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on Personal Data Protection is approved.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
In compliance with the provisions of the LOPD and Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the development regulation thereof, the service recipient may exercise, at any time, his/her rights to access, rectification, cancellation and opposition before the entity responsible for the file or the processing, attaching a photocopy of his/her national ID card.
ENTITY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FILE OR PROCESSING
The entity responsible for the file or processing is SERBATIC SISTEMAS TECNOLLS TEC, S.A., whose address for notification purposes is Avda/ de Europa 1, edificio B, 28108 – Alcobendas (Madrid).